We are pleased to announce the general availability of SMTP-Send for z/OS 6.0. This release was built on and fully supports z/OS v2.1, now utilizing the Language Environment runtime.
Here are some of the highlights
- support for re-sendable non-delivery reports (NDRs)
- 50% thruput improvement in the TBS Spool Server
- enhanced reliability
- ISPF dialog improvements, no installation necessary
- new PDF syntax and automatic page width
- improved ZIP functionality, can attach entire PDS
- many fixes and usability improvements
- improved diagnosis and error handling
- now utilizes the z/OS Language Environment runtime
- improved documentation
- simplified download procedure
More info can be found on the product page for SMTP-Send for z/OS
Just email our customer support for download directions.